Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, January 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to sis who is sleeping in the bed right now, with her face half-exposed and not in pyjamas in the room without the fan switched on. You're legally 18.
>.<>
*Sigh* TO ALL PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!!

Never go tuition. It kills. I'm doing homework now......Its killin me.

ARGGGHHH!!Oh, ya. JAY CHOU IS A NATURAL PHENOMENA, DAMMIT!!!!!
And....I think my kor and Chee Kin sudah berbaik lor.... I saw them talking to each other when i went back from school lerr....My kor today damn evil. His mei mei also don't want to give face. Call me fake summore. Hmph.

I'm dead.....My printer is dead....I don't know how the hell am I gonna print out my Science project....And i wonder how is Chee Kin gonna survive through the weekend. His comp dead liao. Hm..... I wonder. I must ask him on Monday.

Oh my gewdness....... I don't know what the heck I'm talking about. I'm currently addicted to Hei Se Mao Yi....

happy birthday, emily.


1:18 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three