|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, January 13, 2007
-------- Busy, and dying I memang dying and damn busy. I didn't post because on Wednesday, i came back from school, my modem sudah hilang lo. I need to go do Geo, Sej, KH, Science, BM<- Little bit only. And.....Pn.Poh tuition Maths homework. Come hor.... come hor.... then we all to bloody lot of homework together hor...... Gotta go already liao... so many things happened during Thursday, Friday, and today. But i have no time to post about it. I'll just describe on incident. My mom just came upstairs, and then she tiba-tiba do Tai chi moves. o.O I let you think laa.... my amazement during that time. 11:39 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |