Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, December 30, 2006

-Video of the moment- = Ye Qu - Jay Chou
Oh, hello, hello.
This is my first post in this blog.....I'm not very good in like blogging, eheh.I guess I'll introduce myself first, I'm an average girl, from an average home, with two nerdy siblings.
Push all these facts aside, I'll start with the day.There's this Rainbow salesman came to our house to do a demo on this Rainbow vaccum cleaner device thingy. Rainbow brand, I tell you. How corny is that? He did this dust collector demo, and put some air ....sanitizer. The first thing i thought was --- Hospital. It smelt like a hospital. Ewww..... There were also a few fragances ; I'll name some.
Siberian Pine - Hotel lobby smell (kinda interesting. and gives you the luxury feel. i think.)Spices - Jalan Masjid India (My dad came out with that) Apple Blossom - Sweet stickyish smell. Eughh....
-Video of the moment- Gai Shi Ying Xiong - Wang Lee Hom
Continue~~~
Then he did a demo by cleaning my dad's bed. Kinda like.... vaccum it, and when he finished, he showed us the water underneath the vaccum cleaner thingy. I saw it, i went like "Ewwwwww....That's been on our bed for such a long time..." I felt so disgusted. I fon't think I'll be sleeping in my bed a time now...
Lets jump to the later part of the day. I was like... getting hooked on the Internet, when my parents already left the house, my sister cooked finished, then she had to yell me down to make some milkshake for all of us 3 fellas in the house. I felt a little irritated. But i just followed orders, thinking that the faster i do, the faster I'll be able to get back on the Internet. I did the normal cocoa solution with boling hot water and everything, i put the drink into the Tupperware milkshaker thingy, i started to shake and-- "Poop" was hte sound the bottle went and the cocoa solution was splashed everywhere at the corner where i was shaking the thing. And, my shirt was sprayed with cocoa drink.I was feeling fine, I let the thing to cool down, and cleaned up. Later, i put a piece of ice in, and shaked again. Everything was fine. I did the next cup, with perfectly normal teperature water, i shaked, and no bubbles came out. I put a little hot water, and voila!Bubbles appear in the bottle!! Nothing extraordinary happened. Boy, was i relieved! Then, i made a third cup, with super hot water, and everything thrown in, like the first cup, i put a piece of ice in the shaker, and i started shaking lightly while talking to my sis. Suddenly, the Tupperware went "POOP" again. Luckily, i was holding it tightly to the cover so that not much droplets were sprayed around. Unfortunately for me, I was sprayed , and yet again, with cocoa drink. The worst thing was, i smelt of milk after the being sprayed two times by an idiotic Tupperware shaker. And, about 2 hours before I milkshaked 3 cups of cocoa drink, i just took my bath. My sister told me take another bath just before dinner with the reason that she doesn't want to sleep with a person smelling like a sour milk. And i was starving to near death by then!!! I had to listen to her, though. No choice. She's bigger and taller. And... i took a bath, took dinner, and-- here i am, typing out a blog entry.
Signing off,
Wet Haired Lifeless Michelle on a quest onto becoming an awesome teen.
4:31 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three